14.7 TERMINATION OF COBRA CONTINUATION COVERAGE
Coverage under COBRA will terminate earlier than the stated maximum continuation period under any one of the following circumstances:
- Failure to make the monthly payment on time (you will be allowed a 30-day grace period after the premium due date);
- The date the Qualified Beneficiary becomes, after the date of his or her election, covered under any other group health plan that does not contain any exclusion or limitation for a pre-existing condition of that Qualified Beneficiary;
- The date the Qualified Beneficiary becomes, after the date of his or her election, entitled to Medicare benefits;
- The first of the month that is 30 days after the date of a determination by Social Security that an individual on extended disability coverage is no longer disabled. This applies only to the 19th through 29th month of disability extended coverage;
- The date the Trust no longer provides group health coverage;
- The date your former Employer stops maintaining the Plan and starts maintaining another group health plan for Employees.